Monday, May 4, 2015

BPPS Fete

Saturday came and the rain stopped long enough for us to have a wonderful time at the school fete! I managed to bring along two of my own munchkins and bumped into many of you around the school grounds. That 3/4T barrow of booze looked amazing! Thank you to all the great contributors of that as I'm sure we sold many tickets at our stall!

I saw our wonderful boys dance in the hall but unfortunately couldn't stay to see the girls as being attached to a three year old meant that my day was a little goverened by him. He enjoyed his bag of fizzers and managed to get blue fizzer stuck to everything! Sticky, but happy! 
We did buy a few books, went down and spent money at the side show alley and visited the amazing toy shop in the Bristol building. Wow! What a great setup! The balloon lady made us a cute pink penguin and a super red sword and kept my two smiling for the rest of the afternoon.
Although brief, the rains poured heavily which of course meant that I ended up buying a great BPPS golf umbrella. What a bargain! My husband said I should've bought two! It only added to the atmosphere and I'm sure many more people bought a coffee and an extra cake to enjoy undercover.

What a wonderful day Boronia! You've outdone yourself again!


No comments:

Post a Comment