Sunday, June 21, 2015

Semester One memories

Amelia:
I have really enjoyed the first semester at school but I am really sad that Emma, my friend is leaving the school. The whole class is thinking of something nice to do for Emma before she leaves. The whole class has enjoyed writing to our pen pals. We have probably written about three letters but since I've been away they have probably done four. But we can't wait for the holidays! 

Charlie:
I realy liked when we made the ice-cream and I can now make it for my family. Another thing I liked is when we got to do the video conference and we tried to guess the other school's name. I've really liked PSSA A.F.L, although the juniors haven't won a game yet. We have only got four more days to go until the holidays.

Caillie:
I really enjoyed the first semester at school. When Miss Butcher came we made ice-cream! It was delicious! I've also enjoyed SISA. I like writting to our pen pals and receiving their letters too. I'm really sad Emma is leaving. But I can't wait for the holidays either!!!

Lucas: 
I've really liked when we did the experiment with milk and vinegar and it turned into plastic. I've loved everything this year, mostly Mrs Taylor. I'm really exited about the holidays but I'll miss everybody. Bye Emma!
Lucas out.

Millie:
This year has been a really good year and I really liked the ice cream experiment. I also really liked theexperiment where we made the plasticine stuff with Mrs Taylor. This year has been the best year ever! The only bad thing about this year is that EMMA IS LEAVING ); I am so sad! I wish that she wasn't leaving! At least she hasn't left yet because if she is going to leave today I am going to die. So it is a good thing that she isn't leaving today.

Emma:
This year I have really enjoyed our class. I will miss my lovely 3/4T class because they have always been there for me! I think that all of us have enjoyed our pen pal letters. They were so much fun! I really liked doing the ice cream experiment with Miss Butcher. I like my peer support group and Josie and Pascale my peer support leaders. I like art with Mrs Stephens. I like maths groups with Mrs Smith and Mrs Johnson and maths with Mrs Taylor in class. I'm really going to miss our school and all my friends and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment