Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Katija: I had a good day today. My favourite bit was when we went to the computer room. I wrote a story about Hop the easter bunny. We did science and had to do a survey about four trees. We had to take photos of them with an iPad.

Madison: I had a very good day. It was the best day at this school. My favourite bit was when my class went in the computer room and published some of our stories. 

Charlie: Today I had to do a survey about trees in our school to find the gum trees. We then had to take photos of them using an iPad to find evidence of insects and animals. I really enjoyed publishing my story on the computer. I liked having 'Taylor Time' this afternoon where we got to play with photo booth on the iPads and do drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment