Monday, February 23, 2015

Swimming Carnival by Millie

At the swimming carnival I had lots of fun and I am sure the rest of the class had  fun too. I'm in Fraser and it is the green house. I wore a green t-shirt, shorts and a crazy green wig! I went in three races yesterday, 50 metre backstroke, 50 metre freestyle and the junior relay. My team did really well but I'm not sure where we came in the race. 

The bad part of the day was my mum was playing the music and she put 'Sexy and You Know It' on. It was so embarrassing. I liked that my mum was watching all my races and how she took me home early to get McDonalds. At home my mum got me a dart board. It is a magnetic dart board so it is super safe even though it is called a dart board and it has the word dart in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment